Go to MyELT.heinle.com. Enter your username
and password. Click Sign In.
Make sure the title of the course that you want to add the assignment to
appears at the top of the page. If not, click the arrow to the right of the
current title and select the correct course.
Note You must create a course before you can add an assignment to it.
- Click Assign Activities.
- Click the plus sign to the left of the book with the content you want to
assign to see its Table of Contents.
- Click the box to the left of one or more units and/or activities you want to assign. If necessary, click the plus sign to the left of an item as many times as necessary until you see the material you want to assign.
- Click Continue.
- If you have selected multiple assignments, click OK when the
confirmation message appears.Note
Currently it is not possible to add activities to a group after you have created the group. You would need to delete the group and recreate it.
- Enter a name for the collection or “group” of units and activities you
- Select Do Not Group Assignments if you want to display each unit or activity as a separate assignment instead of as a group to your students.
- Click the Takes allowed arrow and select the number of times you
want to let students try the assignment(s).
- Set the date when you want to make the assignment(s) available to
students and when it is due.
- When you are done, click Save.
- Review the summary of the assignment(s) you created. When you are done,
click Return to go back to your main Assignments page.