To manage your courses you first need to Sign in with your teacher credentials.
You can view and manage your courses on the Courses tab.
The following information is shown for each course:
- Course Key
- Start Date
- End Date
Hover over the course and the course area will be highlighted in yellow.
When the course is highlighted, you can:
- Click icon to make a course a favorite or starred course. The star will turn yellow to indicate it has been selected. Doing so causes the selected course to always be displayed on the main dashboard.
- Click the course key on top of the course name to copy it and easily share it with your students.
- Click to download instructions to help your students to self-register.
- Click to remove a course.
- Click to edit the course.
- Click to download a report of the grades of all students in a course.
- Click to send a message to all students enrolled in a course.
- Click to view the course’s details.
From the Dashboard section you can create new courses by clicking on Create Course + button in the top-right side of the screen.
From this view you can also identify at a glance the course Mode by hovering over any course tile. Depending on the Mode, the course can show all content available to students or only content that has been assigned by the teacher.